Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why I Wear Makeup

Many lovely ladies around the world spend infinite amounts of money trying to make themselves less ugly.  I am one of them.  I admit, I really do spend way too much money on makeup and other products in an attempt to detract from my less desirable features.  We all have things we do not like about ourselves, and we try to improve upon them.  Often this goes too far.

Sometimes though, you can get just the right balance and make yourself respectable to look at.  Because really, I wear makeup for you.  Every girl wears makeup for the people who have to look at her all day.  They need something nice to look at, because who doesn't like to look at nice things?  As long as you don't hate yourself as much as Heidi or Kim Kardashian, it is a selfless act, which others will appreciate.  Because really, would you rather look at this?

Or this?
The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment