Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Communal Bathrooms and Why You Should Hate Them



I'm shamelessly whoring myself out on my own blog again, first of all because it's my blog and I can, and second of all because 23 views is a travesty that needs to be corrected immediately. I couldn't think of a better thing to talk about in a video, so there it is.  I need viewers and subscribers and commenters and raters and whatever the hell else you can do on youtube to a channel to do a lot of the other ideas I have, such as TMI Tuesday where I read TMI's that people send me. I don't know about you, but I think me looking disgusted and feeling awkward on camera would be really funny and worthwhile.  I was also toying with the idea of 69 Damn You Fine Fridays, where I talk about a really hot guy that you should love and/or stalk. I could do that without viewers but it's more fun when people actually watch you. SO WATCH MY VIDEOS THEY'LL GET FUNNIER I PROMISE.

I mean, just look at these quality stills.



How could you not watch this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment